Arlington offers the full range of accounting services required to efficiently run and manage your Limited Company.
Good record keeping and bookkeeping are fundamental to the provision of accurate and timely limited company accounts.
At Arlington we are able to assist you with keeping up to date records so that all of your responsibilities are satisfied in the most effective and easiest way possible.
Our services include assistance with the following:
- Incorporation and set up
- Setting your salary and managing your PAYE scheme
- Preparing annual accounts and corporation tax computations
- VAT services
- Personal Tax returns
- Tax advice
There are two main advantages to running a limited company. These are the tax advantages and the limited liability.
Generally a limited company's tax structure is better suited to those who are contracting or self employed and wish to maximise the tax advantages available.
Arlington Accountants is able to offer expert advice as to whether it would be beneficial for you to incorporate your own limited company, or whether an alternative tax vehicle would be more appropriate for you, given your personal circumstance.
Whatever you circumstance we are certain that we will be able to point you in the right direction and provide a solution that gives the greatest tax and lifestyle advantage.
Why use a limited company?
Running your own limited company can be a very tax efficient way to structure your business.
Arlington will make sure that you understand the mechanics of working through a limited company and optimise your earnings thresholds.
Arlington aims to assist you by using a combination of strategies in relation to your limited company. Some of these strategies include:
- Setting your salary at an optimal level - fundamental to reducing your tax liability
- Claiming expenses through the company
- Registering for Flat Rate VAT (FRV)
- Contributing a portion of your income to an Executive Pension.
- Maximising your dividend payments up to the higher rate tax threshold (£40,835)
- Invest any retained earnings in the company
- Keep the retained profits in the company for as long as possible